Popular Posts

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I have started one scape recently for my shop. Luckily, I have taken pics of the different stages of setup, so this can be termed as a not so detailed journal. I always think, when I am contemplating a scape, that I will do a detailed journal, like the ones I see so often in different forums, but almost always when I am actually starting the scape, I do not have a camera with me. So I miss out. Somehow this time I was more conscious, so I had taken few snaps. Please let me know what all you guys think about the work that has been done as on date.

The hard scape.











Have had planted HC Cuba and E Parvula yerterday. This is a DSM phase. Will add some more plants. Suggest some plants please. I will add Hydrocotyle Siberpothoides surely, may be Staurogene Sps. Pics after planting. The planting plan is not final and plants will be moved around to get the desired effect.

Some pics after planting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment